5/24/2007

yeah, yeah

Thursday, May 24th, 2007 PST

[Personalize]../horoicon-->
Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
Your daydreams are demanding too much energy now and you might need to consciously refocus your attention on more practical concerns. The real world isn't as convincing as usual, so it's easy to slip back into the realms of your imagination. This isn't, however, a waste of time. Believe that you can be whomever you want. Then, on Saturday when the Moon returns to your sign, begin to turn your fantasies into reality.



Morrissey was excelent thanx for asking. Now it's back to the real world. He played "How Soon Is Now" I can't even believe it. It was his birthday so I guess he was feeling extra nostalgic. He laid on the floor with his ass up against the drums for like five whole minutes before they played it though, like he was hesitating. I'll have my pathetic attempts at pictures up soon. Cammeras weren't allowed so I had to try and be stealthy, I ended up just getting clumsy pics of light fixtures and the back of people's heads.

No comments: