8/04/2007

Transmisions from the satilite heart

I've decided that since I don't get very many page views here I will instead use this blog as a sort of stream of conscientiousness blog. A place where I just ramble on about what ever in my head instead of simply reposting my My Space blogs.
I'm not sure where to start so I'll just begin with my day today. I woke up jerked off went to work, came home and jerked off. There you have it another exciting adventure from your Uncle L-Ballz. No need to thank me for that tidbit. I feel it is my duty to try and open your eyes Fight the good fight and all that. I want everyone out there to fuck their neighbor. Open her/his legs and go to town. Then after that go to your other neighbor and fight him/her. Then sit down and play Scrabble together. It is refreshing and you will feel better when the kids are out of the house. Then you can burn it down. I want you all to listen ad move to Puerto Rico, do not learn Spanish though it is the devils tounge. Instead speak only dead languages. Write only i Sanskrit and if you must make love to an ant hill please use a rubber. There are rages and thre are white hot rages, then their are keggers and ponykeggers. Stop long enough to smell the assholes. There is no breeze blowing it is only god farting!

No comments: