5/23/2009

My Name Is Earl gets canceled

Things just keep getting worse. I can't believe the did this! What am I going to watch at 8'O clock on Thursdays. Fuck you Karma! This is from the Press Association.

My Name Is Earl gets canceled

My Name Is Earl has been canceled by US TV network NBC. Skip related content

The Los Angeles Times reports that the struggling US network has pulled the plug on the show starring Jason Lee and Jaime Pressly, after four seasons.

"It's hard to be too upset about being thrown off the Titanic," quipped the show's creator Greg Garcia, referring to the network which is languishing fourth in the US ratings.

However, star Lee, who plays the hapless Earl, is said to be keen to continue in the role if another network such as Fox or ABC picks up the show.

"There's a lot of reasons the show would work well on another network, and I think we'd do very well with some promotion," said Greg.

"We certainly feel we have more stories to tell. That's why we left the show on season four on a cliff hanger.

"And I know we've got at least another season in us and a lot of great ideas. So if another network wants to put us on, fantastic. Nothing would make me happier

----------------
Now playing: The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
via FoxyTunes

No comments: