6/29/2011

Jack of All Trades, Master of None


"Rising" Kalup Linzy featuring James Franco (Kalup & Franco)

This is the first single from James Franco and NY drag queen Kalup Linzy's forth coming EP Turn it up! It seems James Franco is a lot like me when I was a young Monkee. He fails to see that dabbling a little bit in all sorts of mediums just produces half-ass-ed results. It took me until my 30s to understand that focus creates great work. But then again, he's famous and I am not so what ever floats your boat I guess. It's not a terrible tune, kinda reminds me of Soul 2 Soul era British R&B. And who would have guest old James Dean Jr. is hanging out with drag queens!?! Well you can't be that pretty of a man without attracting other men and I'm sure James has tried everything once!

No comments: