2/28/2011

Dirt Bags of The World! We Have a New Leader!

OHMYFUCKING God this man! Has went from some 80s loser on some stupid sitcom for old people and Mid-Westerners, to the fucking future of quotable douche-bags and righteous hero of Martian Rock Stars everywhere!  Here's a list of gems just in from this mornings Today Show!

“I’m not angry, I’m passionate,”
“I closed my eyes and made it so.”
“I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path, because it was written nice,” 
“It was written for normal people, people that aren’t special. People that don’t have tiger blood, you know, Adonis DNA.”
“fools, trolls. Weak. Defeated. They allowed defeat to be an option. I will not.
“I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special, I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitching, a total fricking rock star from Mars, and people can’t figure me out; they can’t process me. I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with a normal brain.” 

Fucking genius!

No comments: